Due to the on-going nature of research, the number of diseases that we can treat with stem cells is constantly changing.
Below is a current list of diseases that we can treat and have treated successfully. If you cannot find your current condition on the list, then please contact us and we can let you know if we are able to help.
- Neurological diseases including:
- • Peripheral nerve related: GuillainBarre Syndrome (GBS), Brachial plexus injuriesand facial paralysis, etc.
- • Spinal cord related: myelitis and spinal cord injury (SCI), etc.
- • Brain vascular diseases: cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction, and abnormal vascular nets disease and brain injury etc.
- • Infectious diseases: viral encephalitis, encephalitis post bacterial infection, cerebral parasitic disease.
- • Demyelinative diseases: multiple sclerosis, ophthalmoneuromyelitis, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, diffuse sclerosis and leukodystrophy.
- • Movement disorders: Parkinson's disease, chorea minor, hepatolenticular degeneration, Huntington disease and Twitching Tourette's syndrome.
- • Nervous system degeneration diseases: motor neuron disease and Multiple System Atrophy (MSA).
- • Epilepsy
- • Diseases which cause abnormal development of the nervous system, hereditary diseases and metabolic disorders including: Batten disease and hereditary ataxia, etc.
- • Neuromuscular junction disease: myasthenia gravis.
- • Muscular diseases: muscular dystrophy, inflammatory myopathy and myotrophy etc.
- Autoimmunity diseases including:
- • Systemic lupus erythematosus
- • Sicca syndrome
- • Rheumatoid arthritis
- • Ankylosing spondylitis
- • Polyarteritisnodosa
- • Reynolds syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus: types 1 and 2
- Eye disorders including:
- • Optic nerve atrophy
- • Macular degeneration
- • Retinitis pigmentosa
- • Optic neuritis
- • Optic nerve hypoplasia
- • Diabetic retinopathy